Alstocin is the combination of Anti-pyretic, Analgesic and Diaphoretic herbs. Alstocin is very effective for the treatment of Pyrexia of various etiology.
|Each film coated tablet contains 500 mg active ingredients:|
|Mahasudarshan Ghan (Classical formulation)||200 mg|
|Guduchi Ghan (Tinospora cordifolia)||70 mg|
|Tribhuvankirti Rasa (Classical formulation)||30 mg|
|Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)||40 mg|
|Ext. Saptaparni (Alstonia scholaris)||40 mg|
|Lata Karanj (Caesalpinia bonducella)||40 mg|
|Trikatu Churna (Classical formulation)||30 mg|
|Katuki (Picrorhiza kurroa)||20 mg|
|Godanti Bhasma (Classical formulation)||30 mg|
|Colour: -Tartrazine Yellow||Q.S.|
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||30 mg|
|Neem (Azadirachta indica)||30 mg|
BENEFITS ALSTOCIN TABLET
- Very effective againstMalarial fever.
- Reduces Body temperatureand body aches very effectively.
- Controls complications of the Malarial fever.
- Reduces Post fever weakness.
- Checks Recurrence of Malaria.
- 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with water or Mahasudarshan Quath liquid or Alstocin Syrup or as advised by the Physician.
- 30, 100, 500, 1000 Tablets
- Malarial fever
- Viral fever
- Pyrexia of unknown origin
- Chronic fever