Treats Female Infertility, Regulates disturbed Menstruation Cycle
Rajocaps is the combination of emmenogogue and uterine stimulant drugs. Rajocaps, the non-hormonal herbo-mineral compound is very useful for all type of menstruation related disorders.
|Each tablet contains 525 mg active ingredients:|
|Aleo (Aloe barbadensis)||75 mg|
|Shudhdha Hing (Ferula foetida)||75 mg|
|Shudhdha Suhaga —||75 mg|
|Kasis Bhasma (Classical formulation)||75 mg|
|Ext. Ulatkamal (Abroma augusta)||70 mg|
|Ext. Papaya (Carica papaya)||50 mg|
|Ext. Gajar (Daucuscarota)||30 mg|
|Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)||30 mg|
|Trikatu (Classical formulation)||45 mg|
|Dashamool Kwath (Classical formulation)||20 mg|
|Punarnava Kwath (Boerhavia diffusa)||20 mg|
|Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe barbadensis)||20 mg|
BENEFITS RAJOCAPS TABLET
- Induces menstruation flow by stimulating the ovaries and uterine blood flow.
- Regulates the ovarian as well as uterine cycle.
- Reducing pain during menstruation and keeps the female smiley throughout the month.
- Acts as a uterine tonic and brings on conception.
- 2 Tablets two times a day 10 days prior to expected menstruation date or as advised by the Gynaecologist.
- Note: Do not take during pregnancy.
- 30, 100, 500, 1000 Tablets
- Delayed menstruation
- Ovarian failure