Excellent Blood Purifier
Shitalam is cooling, refreshing & energetic Ayurvedic compound, especially made to stay cool in hot summer season. Shitalam is very delicious in taste and very cool in effect.
|Each 10 ml contains extract derived from:|
|Anantmool (Hemidesmus indicus)||100 mg|
|Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)||100 mg|
|Ushir (Vetiveria zizaniodes)||200 mg|
|Chandan (Santalum album)||100 mg|
|Gorakhmundi (Sphaeranthus indicus)||100 mg|
|Parpatak (Fumaria purviflora)||100 mg|
|Yavasa (Alhagi pseudalhagi)||100 mg|
|Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)||100 mg|
|Chopchini (Smilax china)||100 mg|
|Banafasha (Viola odorata)||100 mg|
|Gojivha (Onosma bracteatum)||100 mg|
|Gulab Puspha (Rosa centifolia)||100 mg|
|Sankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)||100 mg|
|Flavoured Syrup Base||Q.S.|
|Colour||Sunset Yellow FCF|
BENEFITS SHITALAM SYRUP
- Very cool and refreshing tonic of the summer season.
- Reduces the extra body heat and the chance of sun-stroke.
- Very good diuretic, rendering the urine alkaline.
- Controls the excessive sweating from palms & soles.
- Excellent blood purifier keeps the skin healthy and shining.
- Checks the giddiness & headache caused by excess pitta.
- Children: 1 to 2 teaspoonful three times a day
- Adult: 2 to 3 teaspoonful three times a day or as advised by the Physician.
- 200 & 450 ml
- Prickly heat
- Burning sensation
- Burning micturition