The Reliable and Safe Anxiolytic
Someswari is the combination of Bronchodilator, expectorant and mucolytic herbs. Someswari is very effective to treat all type of Asthmatic conditions.
|Each 10 ml contains extract derived from:|
|Somlata (Sarcostoma bravistigma)||375 mg|
|Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)||375 mg|
|Kantakari (Solanum surattense)||375 mg|
|Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||75 mg|
|Dhatur (Datura metel)||75 mg|
|Kustha (Sausurea lappa)||75 mg|
|Arka Mool (Calotropis procera)||75 mg|
|Talispatra (Taxus baccata)||75 mg|
|Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)||75 mg|
|Karkatsringi (Pistacia integerrima)||75 mg|
|Brihati (Solanum indicum)||75 mg|
|Lobellia (Lobelia nicotianifolia)||75 mg|
|Pipali (Piper longum)||75 mg|
|Flavoured Syrup Base||Q.S.|
|Colour Sunset Yellow FCF||Q.S.|
BENEFITS SOMESWARI SYRUP
- Excellent bronchodilator, relieves the bronchospasm and makes the breathing easy.
- Very good expectorant, pulls out the thick-viscid sputum and clears the airways obstruction.
- Soothens the respiratory mucosa and reduces the irritation.
- Improves the immunity and reduces the chronic inflammatory process.
- Tone-up the lungs & improve the vital capacity.
- Children: ½ to 1 teaspoonful two to three times a day
- Adult: 1 to 2 teaspoonful two to three times a day or as advised by the Physician.
- 100, 200 & 450 ml
- Bronchial asthma
- Allergic Asthma
- Fibrosing alveolitis