A Natural Appetizer and Digestive
VI-N-Zyme is the combination of appetizer, digestive and nutritive herbs. VI-N-Zyme is useful for disorders caused by poor appetite and digestion.
|Each 10 ml contains extract derived from:|
|Draksha (Vitis venifera)||400 mg|
|Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)||300 mg|
|Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)||300 mg|
|Pipali (Piper longum)||250 mg|
|Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)||250 mg|
|Elaychi (Elettaria cardamomum)||150 mg|
|Tamalpatra (Cinnamomum tamala)||300 mg|
|Nagkesar (Mesua ferrea)||200 mg|
|Ajmoda (Apium leptophyllum)||200 mg|
|Chavya (Piper retrofractum)||200 mg|
|Marich (Piper nigrum)||200 mg|
BENEFITS VI-N-ZYME LIQUID
- Increases the secretions of digestive enzymes.
- Increases the desire of the food.
- Helps in the chronic constipation.
- Non-sedative and non-addictive.
- Improves the tissue metabolism.
- Stimulates the liver and entire digestive tract.
- Safe for all age group.
- Children: 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day with equal quantity of water after meal.
- Adult: 2 to 4 teaspoonful twice a day with equal quantity of water after meal or as advised by the Physician.
- 300 ml
- Loss of appetite
- Anorexia nervosa